Delicious Weight Loss, Low Carbs Muffins
If you have been searching a perfect recipe look no further, you can thank me later. Let start making these wonderful low carbs muffins. You can’t go wrong with banana brand muffins.
- 2 1/4 cups of oat flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon melted butter (kerrygold)
- Let rest for 10 minutes
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes
Preheat oven 375 degrees, line muffin pan with baking cups
- In a bowl large mixing bowl, mix together oat flour, baking powder and salt
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, bananas, maple syrup, milk and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Take the bowl with the oat flour mixture and add the wet ingredients to it. Mix thoroughly.
- Using a ice cream scoop place the mixture into the baking cups.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven cool for 5 minutes
- Store in airtight container or plastic bags.