Hi Guys!!! I have a wonderful low carbs, Keto friendly chocolate chip cookies recipe for you.
If you have been searching a perfect recipe look no further, you can thank me later. Let start making these wonderful low carbs cookies. You can’t go wrong combining chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 Vegan Butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 10 Minutes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, line baking sheet with nonstick sheet or parchment paper.
- In a bowl large mixing bowl, mix together oat flour, brown sugar and making powder (make sure there is no lumps in the sugar).
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Take the bowl with the oat flour mixture and add the wet ingredients to it. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, place cookie dough balls on cookie mat or parchment paper
- Place dough in refrigerator for 2 hours or freezer for 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove from refrigerator or freezer.
- bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and transfer to parchment paper or non stick mat and place on cooling rack.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Store in airtight container or plastic bags.
Watch the video subscribe to the channel for more healthy tips